M & I Arts and Academic College Scholarship
Legacy Dance Championships has a strong commitment to dance education and helping high school age dancers pursue dance at the college level. We here at Legacy are excited to announce that we will be partnering with M & I Dancewear to award a $1,000 scholarship at each of our National Finals. That means THREE $1,000 scholarship will be awarded in 2018. These scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified High School Senior interested in pursuing a dance career at the college level.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the dancer must:
- Be a High School Senior that plans on attending College as a Dance Major.
- Be a contestant at a 2018 Legacy Event and be in attendance at one of our 2018 National Finals.
- Complete a 1 or 2 page essay describing why you are interested in pursuing dance at the college level. Submit essay as a Microsoft Word document and email it to email@example.com with the subject header College Scholarship Essay. In the email please included your name, date of birth, address, phone number, regional city attended, national event you plan on attending and studio you study at. If you know the college you'll be attending please include that too.
- You must be enrolled as a Dance Major at a college or university and be able to prove it by Nationals.
What the scholarship entails:
- Winners of scholarship will receive a $1,000 check written personally to them for use in funding their college career in whatever academic capacity is necessary. For example: tuition, books, housing, etc.
- The scholarship is not renewable and is a one time offer for High School Seniors Only.